- Three different, high quality, security/game cameras including an Spartan SR1-WCDb, Reconyx Hyperfire SC950, and Reconyx Hyperfire SM750, each with unique capabilities that obtain multiple angular views of the same event to provide more complete evidence for prosecution.
- Motion-activated, instant wireless transmission of site activity sent to up to four each email addresses and cell phone numbers. Activated sim card w/3 months messaging service that includes online account for maintenance. Available in areas receiving AT&T or T-Mobile coverage. Optional Verizon-coverage camera available at additional cost.
- Photo documentation of license plates at speeds up to 50 MPH, and clear, prosecution-worthy photos of activity, day or night.
- True infrared technology that allows the cameras to remain undetected, no flash.
- Self-monitoring capability when carefully arranged around the site in case one camera is vandalized.
- All components needed to mount, secure and position each camera including full-swivel mounts custom-built for KPB.
- Technical assistance provided with all KPB camera packages includes:
- Full assembly including complete programming and testing of each camera.
- Remote aid in site selection, camera placement and maintenance.
- Advice and support on partnering with various enforcement agencies and working with your Magisterial District Justice to increase successful prosecutions, includes KPB's Guidelines for Littering and Illegal Dumping Enforcement.
For more information contact Rob Dubas, KPB at 724-836-4121 x 107.